- England hosted Cricket World Cup
- Naidu cup belongs to chess
- Hook pass terminology belongs to
- A links is the oldest style of golf
course, first developed in Scotland.
- America’s Cup, one of the oldest and
best-known trophies in international sailing yacht competition.
- Women’s equivalent of the Davis Cup
is Fed cup
- The Fédération Internationale des
Échecs (FIDE) is an international organization that acts as the governing body
of international chess competition.
- There are Nine players in one team
of Kho Kho.
- Velavan Senthilkumar won the first
ever all Indian boys under 19 final at British Junior Open Squash Tournament
- Cristiano Ronald has been named the
world’s best player at the inaugural best FIFA football awards 2016 in Zurich
- Cooch Behar trophy is related to
- Canada Cup is related to Golf
- Westchester Cup belongs to Polo
- Ghulam Ahmed Trophy belongs to
- The sports event of Chef Thapa is
- Blackheath in London is related to
- Salt Lake Stadium is also known as
Yuva Bharati Stadium
- Sven Magnus Øen Carlsen is a
Norwegian chess grandmaster who is the current World Chess Champion, World
Rapid Chess Champion and World Blitz Chess Champion.
- First Indian woman to climb mount
everest Bachendri Pal
- The term libero is related to
Read also: https://careercore.in/know-your-computer-for-competitive-exams.html