Business Development Executive
Company: NewAgeSys Solutions (P) Ltd.
Location: Kakkanad, Kochi
Last date: 20 Feb 2020
Job Location- Cochin
Work Timing: 5PM-2AM IST
Contact potential clients through cold calls, focusing on client needs & pain points, explain the product/services and close sales
Skills Must have.
- Good Communication, presentation & Convincing Skills.
- Candidate having experience in cold calling/ have handled US Calls preferred
Immediate Joiners Preferred.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Market Research Analyst
Company: SayOne Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
Last date: 28 Feb 2020
We are looking for a methodical Market Research analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Proven market research analysis experience would be a plus
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Graduation in any field. Degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field would be preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- A long and rewarding career in a flexible and employee-friendly work environment with a good work-life balance.
- Competitive salary based on your contribution, experience, and skillset.
- 12 Casual leaves, 12 days of Sick/Emergency Leaves.
- Group Medical Insurance/ ESI Coverage.
- Opportunity to excel with industry experts.
- Performance-based annual bonus incentive.
- A chance to work with a very progressive organization providing innovative and latest digital technology solutions for a better future.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: 29 Feb 2020
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same field
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the team throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Company: GoodBits Tech Pvt Ltd
Location: Kakkanad, Kochi
Last date: 17 Feb 2020
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Android Development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experienced in handling API requests (REST APIs) to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in Android Studio IDE and tools like Android Device Monitor, Logcat
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient in using code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Familiarity with the use of sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding on the latest Android SDK changes and security fixes
- Knowledge of Google Firebase suite – Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience in Releasing Application in Play store
- Good Team handling skills
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org